CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 14, 2009

I'm Awake...

and it's boring.

INSOMNIA
(n) inability to obtain sufficient sleep, esp.
when chronic; difficulty in falling or staying asleep; sleeplessness.



I've had Insomnia for years.
I don't take medication for it (cause I'm afraid of sleeping pills)
I haven't had a good night sleep for 4 whole days.
Sunday, on the other hand, I went to sleep at 6:30 in the morning......

and then I woke back up at 9
yet, my body thinks three hours of sleep is enough. I DON'T
I feel like a vampire sleeping in the daytime and up all night.

next thing you know,
people will think I like Twilight.
*shudders* I don't want to think about it.

That's what I'm doing.
Being sleep deprived.
and despising every minute of it.

0 comments: